Do You Know Enough About A Short-term Loan Called Payday Loan?
If you are under financial stress wherein you need urgent cash anything within £1,000, then payday loan can always be very useful, as it does not take much time to get such loan. Payday loan is also some kind of short-term loan.
Short Term loans are available for residents of the UK offered by a well-known lender called Loan Pig. You can go to website Loanpig.Co.Uk to know more details about them. They can also offer you payday loans in easier terms and conditions. If they cannot offer you any suitable loan then they will introduce you to some other lenders.
However, before applying for payday loans you must check whether you can get money from some other sources too. This will save you from applying for loan, which may affect your credit reports too, if you fail to repay back well on time.
Following are few other alternates that you must explore before you decide to apply for payday loan:
- Ask your friend or any relative if they can offer a cash loan
- Check your bank account if you can get cash
- Try to sell any unwanted items available in your household.
- Check if you can get credit union loan from your community
- If you have 0% credit card then it can be a very good option.
- Normal credit card option can also be used if you can payback within due date.
- Check whether you can get any salary advance from your company.
- Check whether you can get overdraft facility from your bank
If all the above options fail to get any urgent money then as a last resort you can apply for payday loan from a well-known and reputed lender. However, before you borrow money through such short-term payday loan following are few things that you must know.
- Try to borrow as little possible, so that you can easily repay it back within next couple of months. If you delay in repaying then the interest and penalty can get very high and not only it will reflect very poorly in your credit report, but also increase your debt.
- If you find that you cannot repay it back as per the terms and conditions of the lender then it is better not to accept such loan. You must only accept such loan if you are totally comfortable with their terms and conditions.
- Do not try to take loan in order to repay someone else. In such condition, you will enter into a vicious circle, which will be very difficult to come out.
- Payday loans are pretty expensive loans out of all other alternatives discussed above.
- You must remember that your lender will surely check your credit report and if he notices that you cannot repay back then either he may reject your loan or demand higher interest.
- Lender has the right to access money from your personal bank account too.
- Make sure that your chosen lender is FCA approved.